Instructions for Poster Presentation:
- Prepare your posters in 70x100 cm dimensions (portrait).
- Recommended elements to include in your poster: title, authors' names and affiliations, introduction, methods, results, conclusion, references, and acknowledgment.
- You must be present during your assigned poster session. Posters that aren't presented will be excluded from the abstract book.
- Any posters left up after sessions will be discarded as we cannot store or ensure their safety.
Instructions for Oral Presentation:
- Be aware of your presentation time and hall.
- Presentations should have max 15 min time duration as 10 min presentation and 5 min Q&A.
- Presentations should be prepared in Microsoft PowerPoint format and should not include any audio since there is no sound system in the meeting rooms.
- Slides must be in English and presentations should be in English, preferentially.
- Submit your presentation to the technical staff at least 2 sessions before your scheduled time.
Reviewer - Evaluation Form of Presentation
Important Dates- Abstract submission deadline: 31/07/2023
- Announcement of the decisions: 07/08/2023
|Participant||TBD member||Not a member of TBD|
|Lecturer, Specialist, Research Assistant||2.500 TL||2.950 TL|
|Non-working PhD and Master's Students||1.800 TL||2.200 TL|
|Companion||1.800 TL||1.800 TL|
- Molecular and Cellular Biophysics
- Biological Signal Processing
- Electrobiophysics and Biopotentials
- Imaging Techniques
- Clinical Biophysics
- Theoretical Biophysics and Modelling
- Radiation Biophysics
- Biophysics Education